The UK Powerball lottery is a new game that takes place twice a week and offers lucky punters the chance to land an incredible jackpot worth 85 million rand.
The jackpot is a fixed amount, which means that, unlike rolling-jackpot lotteries, it won't increase between draws when there are no Division 1 winners. This means you always know what you're playing for.
Standing at R85 million, the UK Powerball jackpot is your chance to win one of the biggest jackpots available in South Africa, every Wednesday and Saturday.
UK Powerball Predictions
Statistical analysis of all previous winning numbers takes place after each drawing to bring you the latest UK Powerball predictions. Please note that these numbers are in no way guaranteed to win you a prize, they are simply the result of analysis of previous numbers.
How to Play the UK Powerball in South Africa
Playing the UK Powerball from South Africa is quick and simple. You can register an account on your mobile or computer within a matter of minutes. Just a few taps and you could be in the next draw!
- Select six numbers from a range of 1-50 and one Powerball number from 1-5. Alternatively, choose a Quick Pick to have them generated automatically for you.
- Fill out as many play slips as you'd like, up to a maximum of 8 per transaction.
- Choose which draw you'd like to take part in. You can opt for Wednesday, Saturday or Both.
- Decide how many weeks you want to play for. By default, this is set at 1, however it can be increased to 2, 3 or 4, or choose to subscribe and save 10% on your ticket price.
- Confirm that you are happy with your numbers and tap the "Add to Cart" button.
- You will then be able to review your tickets and the price before checking out. When you're ready, tap the 'Pay' button.
- Please note - if you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to create or sign in to your account. Registration only takes a couple of minutes.
It isn't possible to buy a ticket instore in South Africa, as the UK Powerball lottery is an online-only game. When placing your bets online, however, you are still able to pay using Rand, rather than having to convert to GBP, Euro or US Dollar.
By playing online, your UK Powerball tickets are stored securely in your account and you will be notified automatically if you win a prize!
If you're lucky enough to win the jackpot, you will be contacted by an agent from the website shortly after the draw to arrange the payment of your prize to you.
Odds of Winning the UK Powerball
There are six different prize divisions in the UK Powerball, ranging from a Free Bet for matching the Powerball only, up to the R85 million jackpot if you manage to match all six main numbers plus the all-important Powerball number. Naturally, the odds vary as the prizes increase. Take a look at your chances of winning a prize below:
|Odds of Winning
|Powerball + 6 main numbers
|1 in 79,453,500
|Powerball + 5 main numbers
|1 in 300,960
|Powerball + 4 main numbers
|1 in 5,599
|Powerball + 3 main numbers
|1 in 299
|Powerball + 2 main numbers
|1 in 39
|1x free UK Powerball entry
|1 in 5
If you win a UK Powerball prize, you'll automatically receive it in your online account, which means you don't have to worry about checking your tickets or even worse, misplacing or damaging them!
UK Powerball Superdraw Jackpots
From time to time, the UK Powerball jackpot can be increased from its regular amount of R85 million to a colossal R255 million! These special draws may be held to celebrate certain events or occasions.
The ticket price does not change, regardless of the jackpot amount - it remains at R25 per board.